Anyone planning to go to any EUROPA away games?

fat boy blue said:
did most of them last time, money although an issue , it doesnt have to cost the earth

5 in a car + i night in hostel in hamburg £90 each (the beer bill now thats another story)

midjetland & copenhagen £5 per flight man to dublin, dublin to billund & back,

faroes ,a lift, 5 trains, a boat, 2 planes (not cheap getting home), a taxi

happy days some great laughs , cant wait to do again

I'd say that wasa load of bollocks if I hadn't been with you on nearly every trip.

Scrabster Six said:
fat boy blue said:
did most of them last time, money although an issue , it doesnt have to cost the earth

5 in a car + i night in hostel in hamburg £90 each (the beer bill now thats another story)

midjetland & copenhagen £5 per flight man to dublin, dublin to billund & back,

faroes ,a lift, 5 trains, a boat, 2 planes (not cheap getting home), a taxi

happy days some great laughs , cant wait to do again

I'd say that wasa load of bollocks if I hadn't been with you on nearly every trip.
we went to hamburg in the car
could have taken 6 but there was just the four of us
60 euros for a hotel with twin beds, probably worked out at £100 a piece for the trip

I'll aim to go to the one in August then February and finally over Easter

I went Cyprus and Hamburg last time. Best times i have ever had watching the blues. The only downside was it nearly wrecked my marriage. Cyprus game my misses went bonkers but I still managed to go. She wouldn't allow me again BUT then Hamburg comes along. We had to see a marriage counselor over it and luckily the women we seen advised me to go as long as i treat the misses more. How pathetic. Might have to sneak over there next time

Done Schalke and Hamburg, Midjytland n Copenhagen, fuckin awsome! Yeah, nearly wrecked my relationship and nearly lost me job, guess some things are just more important though!!! Cant wait for it this year though, jus hope work picks up!

I have been on the dole for a long time but I start work on the 17`th so now I will be able to renew my season ticket and start going to away games again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.