Anyone see the look Kompany gave Carroll

He didnt look mad, he looked at him with complete disdain as if to say how dare you pass yourself off as a professional footballer

made me laugh watching Bellamy give joe Hart shit for not picking the ball up in his box and waiting to be closed down to pick it up, really what did Bellamy expect him to do ???

Also loved when reins smacked the ball into the net after cocking up and it rebounds straight back and smacks him........quality ha ha

Tony Adcock said:
Also loved when reins smacked the ball into the net after cocking up and it rebounds straight back and smacks him........quality ha ha
yeah i chuckled at that, wish it hurt him though would of been funnier

Did i see a Carroll elbow to Kompany's head in the first half??
No recognition from the commentary team, nor a replay...
Good ol' Vince just got up without making a meal of it. Nails

Carroll tried it on a few times with Vinnie but our 'iron man' just shrugged him off like a flea!!

Vinnie was amazing last night and I am sure he would have had a headache when he got home with the number of times he headed that ball, even as he almost lay on the floor he managed to head it. Superb Captain's game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.