Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

jonmcfc said:
last card camw today same family same address 1 debit card all delivered on diffrent days.you couldn`t write it. No wait i just did.

I actually think they are giving consideration to the poor old postie that has to carry them on his round. We had three to the same address - all arrived on different days.

1 of our 2 still hasn't arrived and post has been today. I called the club and they said some were only sent out today and if it hasn't come by Wed to let them know and they will sort a replacement out that you have to pick up from the ground the night of the Swansea match.

I shouldn't be paranoid and hopefully it will come but I'm getting Wembley de-ja-vu as I was one of the ones whose tickets were stolen and I had to pick up from Wembley the morning of the match.

My mate is still waiting for his Platinum card. Mine and Dad's arrived Friday and Today respectively, told mate to phone ticket office they said to phone back tomorrow if it had not arrived. He did ask what the delay was and was told, "Nothing we can do as the ticket has been posted".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.