Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

I've been sat all morning watching out of the window for the postie. He finally arrives at 12.45 but great news - he has my season ticket.

Never the doubted the club for a second!

Just checking - does somebody have to sign to confirm receipt of the package?

Presume not but can someone confirm please?

Me thinks the queue on Monday will dwarf the semi final one !!!
My lads hasn't turned up (it's a normal run of the mill, no fancy shoe laces gold card)
I have so little faith that Monday will go smoothly I have actually dug out my bank statement in case they say it isn't recorded on the computer as being requested. At City some things never change and the ability to f*ck such a simple thing up is one of them.

Phoned the ticket office at 11.30am today and was told they still had our seasoncards in the office. Reason given was a problem regarding being a carer or something had stopped them from being posted. Cannot understand that, but said I'm leaving Birmingham now and will pick them up from you this afternoon.
Drove up from Birmingham, sorted out the minor issue which was nothing to do with us, had a new card printed out with my mrs name on it while we waited, our missing loyalty points were added and were given our little boxes of goodies.
Apologies given for the cock up and we were away.
Now cannot wait for Monday.

Ordered Bolton tickets on 3rd August - still not received. Also stung for recorded delivery fee for Community Shield tickets and received normal first class post - what is going on with the ticketing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.