Anyone think the "superstars" won't come?

C_T_I_D

Adebayor came because Arsenal pushed him out and for the money.
Carlos came because he was settled in the UK / North West area.

Apart from ££££ (which these multi-millionaires don't need really) I doubt they'd be attracted to our proposition. Gut feeling to be honest but I think we'll be rejected a hell of a lot ala Terry & Gerrard etc.

C_T_I_D said:
Adebayor came because Arsenal pushed him out and for the money.
Carlos came because he was settled in the UK / North West area.

Apart from ££££ (which these multi-millionaires don't need really) I doubt they'd be attracted to our proposition. Gut feeling to be honest but I think we'll be rejected a hell of a lot ala Terry & Gerrard etc.

Millionaires always want more..thats why theyre millionaires.

Never wanted terry myself, his legs are going and have been over the last 2 seasons, would much rather we had gone in for there right back instead.

not really bothered if so called "superstars" come or not, you don't need a team full of them to be able to win things, you can do it with a team that actually plays for each other rather than themselves.
If they come they come, if they don't they don't.

iv said it over and over again i highly doubt that any of the big profile stars will sign

untill we are in the chumps league.

How dare you, this is not what the people want to believe.

Dont you know that as we speak, Kaka is currently making piss slushies on the hills of an austrian mountain?

lee-mcfc said:
iv said it over and over again i highly doubt that any of the big profile stars will sign

untill we are in the chumps league.
I would love to see a big name sign for us, but I have reservations and probably agree with your post.

By the way, I know Tevez is a big name, so don't start posting any of that nonsense. I'm, and I believe so is the OP, going on about the Gerrard's, Torres', Di Maria's etc, etc of this world.

Aside from Barca, Real and maybe Chelsea I think we are the next best place to sign for long term.

Liverpool - where do you start!

Arsenal - good team but will again be weakened this summer by the departure of Fabregas.

Rags - on the decline, mountains of debt, and Baconface expects only 1 addition this summer.

Spurs - in champs league but players do not sign 1 year deals. Will they be in the champs league for the next 2/3 seaons - I doubt it very much.

Italy - poor league when compared to England and Spain, no money in general.

We have the money, we have a very good team already and we have the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.