Anyone think the "superstars" won't come?

Haslingdon said:
It would take only a quick look around this forum for you to find a suitable home for the "too much fucking perspective" line, too.

Edit - this was for Stavros.

dont get giddy

I think Carlo Ancelotti has the rght idea, he bought 4 players only one being a big signing - Yuri Zhirkov and the other Matic, Sturridge and Turbill. This time I think he'll do 2 big names and then 1 youngster. Then the season he'll do 1 big signing and a few younger players.. Alternating as years go by. This is what City should do instead of buying 27-28 so called 'superstars' and go for players who'll help now and for the future.

C_T_I_D said:
Adebayor came because Arsenal pushed him out and for the money.
Carlos came because he was settled in the UK / North West area.

Apart from ££££ (which these multi-millionaires don't need really) I doubt they'd be attracted to our proposition. Gut feeling to be honest but I think we'll be rejected a hell of a lot ala Terry & Gerrard etc.

probably depends how good a selling job of the club and the project that Roberto does - better than MH I would have thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.