Anyone want to buy my season ticket?

nicholagearing said:
Hi there, i am sending this on behalf of my dad who has no idea how to use a computer so i said i would help him.

Anyway my dad has always bought 2 season tickets and sold one to his friend however this year his friend is unable to go so is wondering if anyone would want to buy the ticket off him at the cost he paid for it.

my dad is from the shrewsbury area and said it would be great if it could be someone from that area then they could drive up together in the same car and he would collect them on his way, so if they lived in the shropshire /cheshire area would be perfect but obviously not essential

the ticket is for colin bell stand level 2 block 230 (fab seats apparantly although means nothing to me lol!)

Dad also has loads of points as been a season ticket holder for the last 50 years so are guaranteed tickets for champion league matches

ticket cost £670

any questions please pm many thanks

PM'd you re this :-)

If anyone is looking to do the same and sell theirs let me know. I know people that would be very interested

still looking for a season ticket for my son please<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 am --<br /><br />still looking for a season ticket for my son please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.