Apart from the obvious two..

1-5 Spurs, no-one mentions, it's like the forgotten thumping, yet it was an incredible result and an incredible performance and Dzeko scored 2 of the best goals you'll ever see, and to score 4 at WHL and really shove it to Harry and Spurs after all the shit we've had off them was just amazing.

Everyone had the audacity to say Spurs played the best football in the 1st half of the season, erm...right.

For me, Spurs at home 3-2.

Nervy game, go 2-0 up only to be pegged back to 2-2. For sheer drama, the last minute penalty with the whole stadium praying this wasn't going to be the one Super Mario missed.

Blackburn away in the sun was mega. Didn't get to many aways this year but I enjoyed that one, it was fucking boiling. Also the Arsenal game at home was brilliant, a great advert for football.

The last match with NEwcastle was very emotional for me. The league should be very competitive next season.

I was initially surprised when i heard it, but on hearing the explanation it is Khaldoon's choice of 0-1 at Arsenal.
Was a watershed moment for the club - throw in the towel and admit defeat and continue to live in Utd's shadow, or galvanise ourselves and give it one last shot on exhibit some belief that we were better than Utd and they would drop points.
The rest, as they say is history !

kp789 said:
Swansea, watching Aguero for the first time in a city shirt was fantastic

I agree with this! It was a great sign of things to come from both Aguero and the team for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.