Apart from the obvious two..

although you meant it, you didn't say favoutite 'City' game so...

Utd 4 Everton 4..i was bouncing around at work in the middle of the night and accidently woke some of the patients up when Everton scored their 4th goal because i knew we were back in with a shout for the title...

Spurs away rewarded the epic trek to get there. No direct trains that morning, so it was the fucking Megabus at 6am on a Sunday to get there in time for a lunchtime kick-off. Lovely sunny day and the performance proved we were the real deal

mines a strange one to say the least
Arsenal away once balo got sent off something happened they became a team again,that to me was the turning point of our season,and from that moment nobody could handle the football we played

I really enjoyed the Napoli game at home
Our first taste of CL football and a cracking game of football between two highly technical teams.
Whilst we didn't get the result I appreciated the level that we had stepped up to.

Bluemoon dan said:
jimmy2000 said:
Fullham at home when it was snowing. We all drank home made mulled wine and got very drunk, it turned into a social gathering and everyone where we sit became mates.

Was that the game with about 5 minutes to go where the South Stand started singing, we want to go home, we want to go home, its fucking freezing we want to go home!

Followed by:

We stay 'til the end, we stay 'til the end, We're Man City, we stay 'til the end

Newcastle away.

What a performance from the lads, who were under unbelievable amounts of pressure.

Not mentioned as yet but for me one of the best was the 2-3 away at QPR. That touch by Silva for his goal and Yaya's crashing header to win it, proved that we had both style and substance. To win at a cramped, hostile ground in the middle of winter, having been pegged back twice showed real character.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
For quality of football: Arsenal at home

For sheer high octane drama: Spurs at home

For our swashbuckling élan: Spurs away

For daring to believe : United at home

For realising that we were the real deal, a great team: Newcastle away

What a fucking season we have just had the privilege of witnessing.

This sums it up quite neatly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.