Apart from weights what is Micah good at.

King Geedorah said:
I fear few actually understand defending. If we play a high pressure game and the winger drops off then Micah must follow him, if the striker then moves into his channel then the centre back should cover. Fairly simple stuff. If anyone's at fault it's the centre back or Mancini for setting us out like that.
Yeah, including Richards.

King Geedorah said:
I fear few actually understand defending. If we play a high pressure game and the winger drops off then Micah must follow him, if the striker then moves into his channel then the centre back should cover. Fairly simple stuff. If anyone's at fault it's the centre back or Mancini for setting us out like that.

Micah is one who certainly doesnt understand defending!

tho if the winger drops off 1 of our 3(non)holding midfielders should track him,
centre half then holds the line :-)

Bluescholar said:
King Geedorah said:

Micah is one who certainly doesnt understand defending!

tho if the winger drops off 1 of our 3(non)holding midfielders should track him,
centre half then holds the line :-)

Like I said, that is Mancini's fault not Richards. If you watch the whole team he does exactly the same as all of them; it's what they're told to do. Just he has a reputation for being out of position.

His hearts in the right place most of the time but lets be right, if he wasn't the athlete he is, he wouldn't get anywhere near any level of the professional game - technically nowhere near good enough for where we want to go (same could be said of SWP too I'm afraid).

GaudBlessYa said:
His hearts in the right place most of the time but lets be right, if he wasn't the athlete he is, he wouldn't get anywhere near any level of the professional game - technically nowhere near good enough for where we want to go (same could be said of SWP too I'm afraid).

If Silva wasn't as technically apt as he is he wouldn't be near good enough for where we want to go.

It's a moot point because Silva is technical enough and Richards is a beast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.