Apart from weights what is Micah good at.

FantasyIreland said:
An incident in the first half gave me an insight into Richards' thinking,or rather,lack of it,he raced towards the wing to stop a ball from going out of play and,by sliding in,he successfully did so...... only to pass the ball straight to the opposition,which then set up an attack,leaving him on his fat arse and out of position...... the alternative,and correct option,would have been to boot it into row z,so as the danger could have been managed,that obviously escaped him.

He just doesn't appear to have the ability to think instinctively and choose the best option,he is very one dimensional(head down and go) and extremely clumsy,his positional sense is none existent and he often loses concentration,on the plus side,he is an excellent athlete,however,that simply isn't enough to be the player we require.

Spot on mate. Richards will never be any use so long as he has a hole his arse. Unfortunately the biggest thing he is missing is a f****** brain. Makes me nervous as **** anytime the ball goes near him. The big question for me is why can't Mancini see this? - Capello saw straight through him. But then what would we know?

He's good at gettin' booked ....

and i don't mean as a DJ!

goatastuta said:
Hes like the kid at school,who is that sh*t at football,he doesnt know what hes doing with the ball himself and ends up somehow getting past you by toe poking you sharply in the shin ,twice,whilst trying to pass to someone whos actually on your team,not his,falling over and getting back up to find hes got an open net,then blazes the ball over the bar whilst breaking his own nose!
This made me laugh. Excellent.

Richards let down has been and always will be his positional sense a defender the lad aint he drifts way to much to be in the back line and it costs us goals. For me the answer would be defensive Midfield but the issue is we already have enough cover. I said this to friends at the time but I still feel Micah should have gone on loan and we keep Nedum who is a much better defender. Problem is Nedum's Soccer Am performance probably means he won't wear blue again.

Anyone notice in last night's commentary., he called him Viv Richards and never corrected himself..????

My Mum could do a three point turn in her Nissan Micra quicker than he can turn! Seriously he is quite simply not good enough to be in the first team but would keep him as back up. Then again is Zaba not better as the back up right back?

It's like he's a size 12, yet swears by wearing a size 14!

Citizen_Ando said:
Royton Blue said:
Disagree there mate. Richards has been superb this season, far better than Toure.

Welcome to Bluemoon Micah...

No, no no, Micah's dad surely

I think he's very good at feigning injury and every supporter who's ever met him always comment on how well he dresses like a tw@t

I said in another thread earlier that Richards must be the worst footballer in the Prem.
I'd love him to be good, but that just aint going to happen. He can join the list of our academy graduates from the last few years that showed immense potential and we thought were going to be our future, but in the end just weren't good enough.....

BWP
Lee Croft
Wilo Flood
Stephen Jordan
Stephen Ireland
Kasper Schmeichel

Its funny isnt it that everyone on here is an international class manager and the 4 City managers and 1 England manager that called him up are all people just employed off the street to see if they understand football. Obviously they dont and that must be the reason Micah gets games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.