Apart from weights what is Micah good at.

Playing the right sided centre back unfortunalty for him he isnt as good there as kolo toure so wont get in there , still a bloody good centre half though and if he was up for sale we would have a long list of clubs willing to take him of us

Come on I know he didn't have a brilliant game tonight but I think he has definetly improved this season, certainly at going forward and his concentration.

RM said he could be one of the best defenders in this country and I agree.

He's not there yet but I'd rather he was with us than against us.

I don't rate him at all. It frightens the life out of me every time the ball goes near him. He's clumsy with the ball and his passing often puts his team mate in trouble. Also for a fullback he spends far too much time in the oppositions half and can't get back to defend. Apart from that he's not a bad player.

the modern game demands fb's who are comfortable on the ball, he just isn't - so many times one good touch will take him into a great position but invariably his touch means he's got to come back on himself and we lose momentum

i can't fault his effort though, just not the player i thought he'd be when he broke into the team

Dave S said:
I don't rate him at all. It frightens the life out of me every time the ball goes near him. He's clumsy with the ball and his passing often puts his team mate in trouble. Also for a fullback he spends far too much time in the oppositions half and can't get back to defend. Apart from that he's not a bad player.

You only missed one other thing mate,

Wrong side of his man EVERY TIME,

oh and couldnt pass water.

I fear few actually understand defending. If we play a high pressure game and the winger drops off then Micah must follow him, if the striker then moves into his channel then the centre back should cover. Fairly simple stuff. If anyone's at fault it's the centre back or Mancini for setting us out like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.