Apology to the club

The Court Rooms in Gtr Manchester are going to be busy pre-season.

3-F1-D67-E9-E8-B3-44-EA-8269-A86-BD00-BE0-C9.jpg

A07272-E9-31-B4-47-C3-86-CF-379652005-C51.jpg

F83-F6989-AC7-B-4-D43-BBFD-0-E3-AF69-DEE94.jpg

I sorry, but that(below) is one of the best pictures of City fans I've ever seen.

The sheer joy and elation of the 3-2 win and winning the title is etched on everyone's face. It really is an iconic photo.

If I was in that picture I would have it framed and it would be be on my wall.

59792461-7-AF0-413-A-9220-A525360-A18-AC.jpg
Breaking the goal is something to be proud of ? Go on the pitch but dont cause damage like that , not big or clever

That last photo is a shame, nothing really to be proud of. I would say it's just young punks causing damage to their clubs property but theres a few oldens in there who should know better.

It depends entirely on what he says in the letter, and what his solicitor thinks his best defence strategy is. Pretty basic stuff.
His defence? I’m guessing you’ve not been in magistrates court before? He’ll go up, admit his guilt, show contrition and the 3 busy cunts will give him a slap on his wrist and a banning order.

There will be no ‘defence’.

His defence? I’m guessing you’ve not been in magistrates court before? He’ll go up, admit his guilt, show contrition and the 3 busy cunts will give him a slap on his wrist and a banning order.

Not always 3...sometimes a single Stipendiary...also a solicitor can mitigate better than you doing it yourself. It's a game at court. Play by their rules.

There will certainly be a 'prosecution', and yes I've actually been a witness for the 'prosecution' for a football related banning order.

Just the one 'busy ****' giving out the banning order, and he pontificated for a good 20 minutes going into microscopic detail of every piece of evidence and nuance while delivering his judgement.

He'd have taken great enjoyment going through each word of a letter admitting guilt addressed to the affected party.

How about you? Might work differently where you live?

Dear MCFC,
I sincerely apologize for running onto the pitch to hug my hero Bert and wish him farewell.
Maine Road 15 April 1964.

My other excursions onto the pitch at St James Park are best forgotten.
;-)

The Court Rooms in Gtr Manchester are going to be busy pre-season.

3-F1-D67-E9-E8-B3-44-EA-8269-A86-BD00-BE0-C9.jpg

A07272-E9-31-B4-47-C3-86-CF-379652005-C51.jpg

F83-F6989-AC7-B-4-D43-BBFD-0-E3-AF69-DEE94.jpg

I sorry, but that(below) is one of the best pictures of City fans I've ever seen.

The sheer joy and elation of the 3-2 win and winning the title is etched on everyone's face. It really is an iconic photo.

If I was in that picture I would have it framed and it would be be on my wall.

59792461-7-AF0-413-A-9220-A525360-A18-AC.jpg
Most of them are kids/young lads, they can be excused. But then you get the fella in the orange jacket and my first thoughts are, “should know better, what a simpleton”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.