Apology to the club

I assume if we invade the pitch after winning the league next year then there will be a points deduction to allow the dipper to take the title.

He was though
Assaulted? Hardly, the reports are as if he was battered. One idiot in his face suggests otherwise. Nothing to do with city though, was topic of the week pitch invasions and that tit city fan done something stupid. Only bonus would be if the city fan called him a time wasting ****, I’d be ok with that

Assaulted? Hardly, the reports are as if he was battered. One idiot in his face suggests otherwise. Nothing to do with city though, was topic of the week pitch invasions and that tit city fan done something stupid. Only bonus would be if the city fan called him a time wasting ****, I’d be ok with that

Fits the legal definition of assault and personally I have no problem with them throwing the book at the prick who did it, even if it caused the player no actual harm. Dickheads like that are best kept well away from everyone else.

Fits the legal definition of assault and personally I have no problem with them throwing the book at the prick who did it, even if it caused the player no actual harm. Dickheads like that are best kept well away from everyone else.

Technically yes putting a hand on somebody can be classed as assault but he really wasn't was he, not in the way it was reported. One or two idiots running past him shoved him and laughed at him in passing, hardly a violent attack, which is what they want people to believe. I have no idea what he was doing dawdling there, like most other players he should have got off sharpish. Mind you the fucker dawdled all game wasting time so I guess speed isn't in his DNA.

Technically yes putting a hand on somebody can be classed as assault but he really wasn't was he, not in the way it was reported. One or two idiots running past him shoved him and laughed at him in passing, hardly a violent attack, which is what they want people to believe. I have no idea what he was doing dawdling there, like most other players he should have got off sharpish. Mind you the fucker dawdled all game wasting time so I guess speed isn't in his DNA.

I agree but he's still a dick. His first instinct was to run towards the Villa keeper and antagonise him, who thinks like that?

I agree but he's still a dick. His first instinct was to run towards the Villa keeper and antagonise him, who thinks like that?

Sadly mate quite a few about. I think he ran on the pitch, saw him close by and decided to goad him a bit. I might have done when younger but age wises you up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.