Apology to the club

Sincere apology is a start and something the court will appreciate. Get yourself legal help though. Moment of madness, caught up in the occasion, mention the players going mad and running around, apologise again, never done anything like this before, thousands of others did the same thing without punishment, beg forgiveness, apologise again. Try and reduce fine and ban.
I wouldn't mention the thousands of others - that was later. I'd say the sheer emotion of the day got to you and apologise.

@meldrew be careful in court. If you can get a solicitor, do so. I bet anything the CPS solicitor will mention the so called attack on the Villa keeper, the other instances of violence and how it has to be stamped out. 'We need to make an example of this hooligan'.
You need to make sure that they understand that yours was a one off moment, no violence and you were just carried away.
I say they will go OTT because of the fact GMP have already named you and where you come from. They are wanting to show everyone they are doing all they can to put a stop on this 'violent disgraceful behaviour'
Shame the utterly useless cunts cannot and refuse to stop proper criminals who actually terrorise and victimise innocent people. The amount of burglaries and car violations that happen near me and they couldn’t give a fuck. “Ah well won’t get them anyway” is what they always say.

The Court Rooms in Gtr Manchester are going to be busy pre-season.

3-F1-D67-E9-E8-B3-44-EA-8269-A86-BD00-BE0-C9.jpg

A07272-E9-31-B4-47-C3-86-CF-379652005-C51.jpg

F83-F6989-AC7-B-4-D43-BBFD-0-E3-AF69-DEE94.jpg

I sorry, but that(below) is one of the best pictures of City fans I've ever seen.

The sheer joy and elation of the 3-2 win and winning the title is etched on everyone's face. It really is an iconic photo.

If I was in that picture I would have it framed and it would be be on my wall.

59792461-7-AF0-413-A-9220-A525360-A18-AC.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry mate, I was being light hearted. The way you put it he's looking at 25-life.

Totally agree with you, it's a load of bullshit going to court for something like that, particularly when 1000s were on the pitch 10 minutes later
No problem, I knew a taxi driver who was caught by Customs and Excise, I think it was red diesel. Anyway, the customs bastards stood up in court saying how many hospitals could not be built due to people evading tax!!!! The poor fucker thought he was going down for life. Fortunately he had a solicitor who made them look like the wankers they are.

There's two incidents.

A City fan in purple and a City fan in grey run up behind Olsen and start giving him stick. The City fan in grey then shoves Olsen in the back. Then a steward grabs Olsen to protect him and starts running with him. At which point Olsen turns around, presumably to shout at the arsehole who pushed him.

After that happens, a City fan holding his camera phone up (presumably taking a video of the pitch invasion) runs past Olsen and catches him with his arm. The City fan holding his phone doesn't have a clue that Olsen is there, to be fair. Then another steward helps Olsen off the pitch, but not before someone slips and falls into the three of them.

What a soft **** and Slippy the mard arse was no better.

The guy looks like he pats him on the back and as you say the other guy isn't even looking at him and is obviously an accident, I hope neither get a ban.

If that was at Klanfield all video footage would have been destroyed by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.