Apparent ITK on Citymancs

Daniel Sturridge said:
foreverblue said:
This is what the Everton fan has posted who's cousin works as a coach at Valencia.

Right guys, talks went really well today. They will continue in the morning. It's late and been a long day for me and i didn't even get to watch the game tonight! So I'm turning in for the night. Looks as though i should be back home tomorrow as things are going fantastically well here. Guys i just want to say, i really hope that Valencia get the Palacio deal sorted, so you'll have smiles on your faces. Also just to let you know, Liverpool have had a bid for Silva turned down. Valenica fans are going to be quite upset soon, so the Valencia board have said there is no way Silva will be leaving. The monies they will receive for Villa and Albiol is more than enough for them to sort their finances out.
Cheers guys

This is the link

<a class="postlink" href="http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.ph ... =13467.140</a>

He seems confident that Villa and Albiol will join us.

I so hope he's right!! :)

That could be checked very easily - he states he is abroad in Spain doing the talks and will be back home tomorrow. A simple IP address check should prove whether he is posting from Spain or not.

Abidol didnr play last night but villa came on at half time. its funny they wont let the bin dippers have silva

Lol. He sounds like a massive WUM. His cousin works on the coaching staff at Valencia...riiiight riiiight.

bluemoondays said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
foreverblue said:
This is what the Everton fan has posted who's cousin works as a coach at Valencia.

Right guys, talks went really well today. They will continue in the morning. It's late and been a long day for me and i didn't even get to watch the game tonight! So I'm turning in for the night. Looks as though i should be back home tomorrow as things are going fantastically well here. Guys i just want to say, i really hope that Valencia get the Palacio deal sorted, so you'll have smiles on your faces. Also just to let you know, Liverpool have had a bid for Silva turned down. Valenica fans are going to be quite upset soon, so the Valencia board have said there is no way Silva will be leaving. The monies they will receive for Villa and Albiol is more than enough for them to sort their finances out.
Cheers guys

This is the link

<a class="postlink" href="http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.ph ... =13467.140</a>

He seems confident that Villa and Albiol will join us.

I so hope he's right!! :)

That could be checked very easily - he states he is abroad in Spain doing the talks and will be back home tomorrow. A simple IP address check should prove whether he is posting from Spain or not.

ok then...doesn anyone know how to do this.

vbr said:
Lol. He sounds like a massive WUM. His cousin works on the coaching staff at Valencia...riiiight riiiight.
i believe him. valencia have a scouse goalkeeping coach

bobmcfc said:
Abidol didnr play last night but villa came on at half time. its funny they wont let the bin dippers have silva

Probably just a typo but Abidol as far as I can see isnt a player, Abidal on the other hand is french and plays for Barcelona.
The guy we are linked with is Albiol, Spanish international at Valencia.
(sorry to be pedantic Bob but it would be easy to get some strange responses if your talking to people about Abidal ? Unless thats you breaking some new gossip ?)
;O)

[edit] Technical staff
Coach: Unai Emery
Assistant coach: Juan Carlos Carcedo
Goalkeeping coach: José Manuel Ochotorena
Physical coach: Miguel Villagrasa
Delegator: Jesús Paniagua
Head of Medical: Antonio Giner Marco
Club Doctor: Miguel Frasquet
Assistants: Bernardo España, Vicente Ventura Deval, Jorge Vicente Ramón Donat, Vicente Navarro Navarro, José Manuel López.
Physiotherapists: José de los Santos, Andreu Gramaje, Ximo Galindo, Álvaro Ortiz, Luis Baraja, David Ponce, Jordi Sorli.

A list of valencias staff, which ones supposed to be scouse?!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.