Skrtel
Aurelio

Masherano
Poulsen
Kuyt
Jovanovic
Gerrard

Torres

This ^^^^, according to a Liverpool fan I work with, who claims to know someone ITK, is their team for tonight.

What about Poulsen? Is he injured?

This is the first time in a long time where I don't fear Liverpool. I don't fear any team this year, even Chelsea. :)

This game will be won or lost in midfield, we will need to work our socks off to get a result against them.

Rammyblues said:
This game will be won or lost in midfield, we will need to work our socks off to get a result against them.
Milner yaya and De jong is pretty damn strong. can't see liverpool win that battle to be honest.

liscal said:
1.618034 said:
I reckon it'll be...

Reina

Johnson
Carragher
Skrtel
Aurelio

Masherano
Poulsen
Kuyt
Jovanovic
Gerrard

Torres

This ^^^^, according to a Liverpool fan I work with, who claims to know someone ITK, is their team for tonight.

That's a strong side imo, don't know why some on here think it's going to be easy tonight.

Liverpool's supposed team for today was: reina-johnson,carra,skrtel,aurelio-kuyt-mascherano-poulsen-jovanovic-gerrard,torres.

BUT Mascherano is apparentely refusing to play because Liverpool rejected a 19million bid. Lucas is replacing him and Daniel Agger is coming in instead of Albert Aurelio. Agger has had a concussion the whole week but is now ready
David Ngog is starting upfront with Torres so liverpool are changing to a 4-4-2.

Reina- Johnson,Carragher,Skrtel,Agger

Kuyt,Gerrard,Lucas,Jovanovic

Tores, Ngog

Just registered now, Scouser living not far from Anfield.

Can i just ask why people on here are thinking City will smash Liverpool 3 and 4 nils ?

We haven't lost 3 or 4 nil in about 10 years.

It's very daft in my opinion on being over confident, yes you have a good squad on paper but to say anyone will just roll Liverpool over is just unbelievable.

If we lose it will be by 1 (the same if we win), you have more depth, but our squad has been playing together for years and you know what you'll get with us where as City are a somewhat surprise element.

First goal is vital here. If we get it they will just push Gerrard out off the five in midfield into a second striker and I dont think that will cause us too many problems.

If they get it it will be difficult for us to break them down.

I think they will be happy with a nil all

bluemoon32 said:
liscal said:

That's a strong side imo, don't know why some on here think it's going to be easy tonight.
this..
iv gone back to 2-2 prediction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.