Apparent Liverpool side

Liverpool rejected a 19 million bid from Barca yesterday. Mash went furious and denied to play :) He will not be missed, and with the danish Twat Paulsen and one half fit torres i can see them get trashed today.

Mascherano in and take Ngog out and that will be the team.

They will play with Torres on his own up front with Gerrard just behind.

IMO Mancini will play with tevez up front with Silva and Milner behind with Barry, De Jong and Yaya covering.

zeven said:
Liverpool rejected a 19 million bid from Barca yesterday. Mash went furious and denied to play :) He will not be missed, and with the danish Twat Paulsen and one half fit torres i can see them get trashed today.

liverpool holding out for 21 mill

mascherano and kuyt on their way according to reports. Personally i would be pleased if only one of them play tonight.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Mascherano in and take Ngog out and that will be the team.

They will play with Torres on his own up front with Gerrard just behind.

IMO Mancini will play with tevez up front with Silva and Milner behind with Barry, De Jong and Yaya covering.
I think Milner will take Barrys place, with silva ade and tevez upfront with balotelli in for Ade or Silva after 60 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.