Apparently we copied our red and black kit from AC Milan!

According to that wiki article, we used to play at the City of Manchester Stadium or the COMS. What is this malarkey, i thought we always played at the COMmonwealth Stadium . And what is this shit about an 'Etihad Stadium' ?

We copied our away kit from FK Sloboda Tuzla !!!

images

images

But Sheikh said he will take care of it, blue envelope will do the job...

BlakeTheBlue said:
The whole Red&Black striped away kit was Big Mals idea. He wanted us to "Terrify Europe" in the same style as the mighty AC Milan (his exact words). Unfortunately for us it didn't quite work out that way.

@plain speaking. Ignore the stick mate. We all start somewhere. I've been ablue 30 years and i was brought up on tales of Big Mal and the holey Trinity. But nobody can say who has the right to support who. As long as your hearts blue and you stick with us thick and thin then nothing else matters ;)
Thanks for your understanding:-)
I actually had a season ticket for Maine Road and I have been a City supporter for 30+ years but unlike many of the other smart arses on the thread I still dont know everything about our club's history. I'll keep my comments to myself in future.

Mugatu said:
roaminblue said:
Another example is McDonalds. There is a lot of red inside their "restaurants"

Not for a long time now. I'm no McDonalds regular but if you've been in one in the last 3 years you'll see it's more like lime green, beige and brown now.

...aren't they colours designed to inspire antiperistalsis?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.