April 15, 2018 - Where were you?

basokla

Due to the unexpected nature of clinching the championship (aka premiership per karen), just curious what everyone was doing when they found out.

Me?

Had just returned from brunch. Was making dog food for the pup and had the small TV in the kitchen tuned into the WBA match without any volume. Noticed the score with about 10 minutes to go. Just started giggling like a school girl as the time ticked away.

Then an afternoon of celebrating.

Last edited:
I watched the rag game in a mirror, my good friend Stu was round and angles initiated the use of a mirror, it was a seminal moment for me.

I already can't remember, Aguero's moment I have no trouble with however :)

I was on holiday in the States, on Interstate 72 in Alabama (proper Deliverance territory) going from Atlanta to Memphis and got a text from a rag congratulating me. I’d completely forgotten that they were playing. For selfish reasons, glad I didn’t miss us winning it directly via our own efforts on the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.