AR-GEN-TINA

I am no bloody priest, and looking back my english was shite (too much Guiness). Just my opinion on the subject as its one thats still close to heart for obvious reasons.

I'm not really into nationalism. I take people as they are.

I have spent some time in Argentina and one thing I can say is that just about everyone I have talked to about the Falklands conflict is that a great deal of good came out of it.

Their perspective is it got rid of a murderous junta and brought about democracy.

The Argentines don't hate the British, far from it. I never, ever, had a bad experience in their country because of 'The Malvinas'.

Many times I declared myself as 'British', and the response was 'I have no problem with the British'.

Those soldiers that died in the Falklands died for a very good reason. They brought dmocracy to a country.

Our boys in Afganistan are now doing the same thing, and my father spent 5 years of his life fighting Germans so we, his children, and his grandchildren, can enjoy our freedoms.

Democracy has a price, and millions have died for it over the years.

The world is too small. Let's forgive and forget.

Do we really still hate 'The Normans'?

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
I'm not really into nationalism. I take people as they are.

I have spent some time in Argentina and one thing I can say is that just about everyone I have talked to about the Falklands conflict is that a great deal of good came out of it.

Their perspective is it got rid of a murderous junta and brought about democracy.

The Argentines don't hate the British, far from it. I never, ever, had a bad experience in their country because of 'The Malvinas'.

Many times I declared myself as 'British', and the response was 'I have no problem with the British'.

Those soldiers that died in the Falklands died for a very good reason. They brought dmocracy to a country.

Our boys in Afganistan are now doing the same thing, and my father spent 5 years of his life fighting Germans so we, his children, and his grandchildren, can enjoy our freedoms.

Democracy has a price, and millions have died for it over the years.

The world is too small. Let's forgive and forget.

Do we really still hate 'The Normans'?

'The Normans'....No.....but 'The French'? Maybe :)

Don't worry just kiddin. Live and let live etc.

Agree with the no chanting that though. Why emmulate the rags?.. and definitely disrespectful to those who gave their lives for our great nation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.