Arcade Fire - Reflektor

blinkblue

They're streaming the whole album on Youtube if any wants a listen? One of the best bands around in my opinion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjqUEMlHTY[/youtube]

I bloody love them, unfortunately my Missus hates them and won't let me play this out loud off my laptop the miserable moo, also I have a principle whereby I won't play any new music on sub standard equipment as I think sometimes you only get one chance to make a good first impression, so need to play it on my half decent gramaphone :)

When is it available to buy? I want it now!!!

BigJimLittleJim said:
I bloody love them, unfortunately my Missus hates them and won't let me play this out loud off my laptop the miserable moo, also I have a principle whereby I won't play any new music on sub standard equipment as I think sometimes you only get one chance to make a good first impression, so need to play it on my half decent gramaphone :)

Monday

waspish said:
BigJimLittleJim said:

Monday

ta mate, just done some googling, I'll be off into Leeds and get me a copy first thing, one of the only bands of the last twenty years that really gets my juices flowing and make me feel like a hormonally overloaded teen again :)

BigJimLittleJim said:

I've treated myself to a new pair of headphones so I can enjoy this and Paul McCartney's new album to the max :)

blinkblue said:
BigJimLittleJim said:

I've treated myself to a new pair of headphones so I can enjoy this and Paul McCartney's new album to the max :)

I've got a decent set of headphones, Grado, as recommended by an audiophile nut in my local garage, but I want the mood to be right, and we've got a six year old grandchild staying over, so that's out of the question - she has a powerful set of lungs and knows how to use them :)

BigJimLittleJim said:
waspish said:
BigJimLittleJim said:

Monday

ta mate, just done some googling, I'll be off into Leeds and get me a copy first thing, one of the only bands of the last twenty years that really gets my juices flowing and make me feel like a hormonally overloaded teen again :)

Available from good torrent sites now if you cant wait :-)

rushts said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
waspish said:

Available from good torrent sites now if you cant wait :-)

Oooh, I'm crap at this technology business, but I might give it a shot :)

I will buy the album on CD too as previously mentioned, I bloody love them and any bits of artwork always adds to the whole flavour.

Not a huge fan as I always thought that they were just copying Broken Social Scene. The new single that they have been playing for a couple of weeks is pretty catchy though, but even that just sounds like the new Daft Punk stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.