Arcade Fire - Reflektor

The atmosphere was amazing. A lot of people had taken to social media complaining about the dress code in the weeks leading up to the gig (miserable sods). As a result I wasn't expecting so many to have dressed up. Instead it was those in jeans & t-shirts that looked stupid. 99% had dressed up a lot. A lot of people making a lot of effort. The dress code just added to the night. It was a real 'I was there when' kind of nights. A fantastic night. Saw Pixies the Thursday before, so it was a fantastic 7 days. Felt like a teenager again.

Anglesey-Blue said:
The atmosphere was amazing. A lot of people had taken to social media complaining about the dress code in the weeks leading up to the gig (miserable sods). As a result I wasn't expecting so many to have dressed up. Instead it was those in jeans & t-shirts that looked stupid. 99% had dressed up a lot. A lot of people making a lot of effort. The dress code just added to the night. It was a real 'I was there when' kind of nights. A fantastic night. Saw Pixies the Thursday before, so it was a fantastic 7 days. Felt like a teenager again.

Sounds like a brilliant night, wish my finances were up to it, but I have the CD on in my van most of the time - t'will have to do for now :)

BigJimLittleJim said:
Anglesey-Blue said:

Sounds like a brilliant night, wish my finances were up to it, but I have the CD on in my van most of the time - t'will have to do for now :)

My finances, and my middle aged body, will take a while to recover

Anglesey-Blue said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
Anglesey-Blue said:

My finances, and my middle aged body, will take a while to recover

I feel your pain my friend :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.