Are All Psychics Fake?

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
1990 I was working at a summer camp in the US in between Uni years (or Poly years actually).
As soon as the camp was over I had to return immediately as I had failed an essay and had 2 weeks to complete it on return or I'd not be able to join the final year.
Headed to New York, bought the flight ticket and had $10 in my pocket left other than a couple of $$ to get the subway to JFK.

I saw this window sign - palm reader $10 and thought - why not!
She said I would live to be 87 (that will do me I thought), have 3 kids (had the snip after the second) but she also said ''you have a lot on your mind at the moment but this time next year all will be fine''.
I got back, got a C for the essay and a year later passed the course and all was fine :)

So, to quote Meatloaf (which I don't recall doing before.....) if I live to be 87 then 2 out of 3 aint bad. Of course, there is still time for some kid of mine to pop up and declare him / herself as my offspring given the amount of females I have (ahem) had fun with over the years prior to the snip ;)

Is that you Daddy !!!

Which one, you had 2 dads. :)

There will only be one dad but I believe this MES is a renowned author so might be worth a few bob - Daddy I'm here I'm No 3

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Is that you Daddy !!!

There will only be one dad but I believe this MES is a renowned author so might be worth a few bob - Daddy I'm here I'm No 3

What about the " other daddy" who likes to wear a dress on a Saturday night?

Skashion said:
There's a million dollars on offer to any 'psychic' who can prove themselves under scientific conditions. The million dollars remains unclaimed, there's a reason.
Harry Houdini, probably the greatest of all magicians, was totally distraught when his mother died, and so scoured the world in the hope of finding a 'Medium' who could put him in touch with her.
He knew every trick in the book and exposed all of them as fakes, much to his own chagrin.
So, if you want to spend about 20 quid listening to Gypsy Petulengro ramble on about how you're going to be wealthy and shagging nymphomaniacs whose Dad's own breweries, bear this in mind.

These three seem quite genuine:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qGfNViVN8[/youtube]

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:

cough cough I don't like to discuss that to much and you said you wouldn't mention that on here seeing the last time you said his dress colour clashed with your tights !! :)

My mum once kept having a dream about a bloke fallen in of a mountain path. This went on for a few nights with a compelling need to report it. She did and was interviewed by police. She described to area she saw him, which was away from where they had been searching and they found him.

She had never been to Switzerland.

Believe it or not, as you wish, but the fact is the more we learn the more we realise that there is a lot we still don't know.

Many are fakes but many also only take donations for as much as you can afford.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:

cough cough I don't like to discuss that to much and you said you wouldn't mention that on here seeing the last time you said his dress colour clashed with your tights !! :)

Stockings Dear, one would not be seen dead in Tights.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:

Stockings Dear, one would not be seen dead in Tights.

Especially after that bank job. Me boat was plastered all over Laaadaan town for weeks it was Guv and no mistake.

stony said:
Yes, they're either all deluded or they're all con men.

This.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:13 pm --<br /><br />
Dubai Blue said:
These three seem quite genuine:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qGfNViVN8[/youtube]

2 mins onwards hahaahahahahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.