Are any of our loanees going to make it?

WNRH said:
Look at Barca, their young players now don't get played til they are 21-22 with plenty of B games behind them, we will follow suit.

From what i have seen in that list, Guidetti will make it with us, if not next year then the year after, i believe he will go to Euro 2012 and Boyata will come back with us, he has starred for Bolton ahead of £17m rated Cahill.

Trippier and Razak have a chance IMO. The good thing about Trippier is that he has starred for both clubs he has played for and must be reaching 100 league appearances, he could do with a prem loan next year to see how he does.

Mee, Helan, Cunningham, McGivern, Ibrahim and Weiss won't make it and despite what Youth guru Pughie says on Helan it has nothing to do with any of the coaches he is just big and athletic, something this academy has loved for years.
Wabara and Nimley both have talent but both need to shine on loan.

Not seen or seen enough of Abu, Elabdellaoui or Benali to form an opinion.

Fair enough, although to be fair that was just my opinion, when he first came here he was a left back and he tackled anything that moved and burst forward like Micah Richards, then a couple of weeks later I noticed a change he started shitting out of tackles and didnt want to get stuck in much to the bemusement of the coaches.

You could see he lost all confidence in himself and was eventually moved to left wing not because he was a "Gareth Bale" project but more because he was a liability at the back.

That was my take on the situation, which to be fair was only from the sidelines so if you know one of the coaches or have some inside info then fair play.

Pughie said:
WNRH said:
Look at Barca, their young players now don't get played til they are 21-22 with plenty of B games behind them, we will follow suit.

From what i have seen in that list, Guidetti will make it with us, if not next year then the year after, i believe he will go to Euro 2012 and Boyata will come back with us, he has starred for Bolton ahead of £17m rated Cahill.

Trippier and Razak have a chance IMO. The good thing about Trippier is that he has starred for both clubs he has played for and must be reaching 100 league appearances, he could do with a prem loan next year to see how he does.

Mee, Helan, Cunningham, McGivern, Ibrahim and Weiss won't make it and despite what Youth guru Pughie says on Helan it has nothing to do with any of the coaches he is just big and athletic, something this academy has loved for years.
Wabara and Nimley both have talent but both need to shine on loan.

Fair enough, although to be fair that was just my opinion, when he first came here he was a left back and he tackled anything that moved and burst forward like Micah Richards, then a couple of weeks later I noticed a change he started shitting out of tackles and didnt want to get stuck in much to the bemusement of the coaches.

You could see he lost all confidence in himself and was eventually moved to left wing not because he was a "Gareth Bale" project but more because he was a liability at the back.

That was my take on the situation, which to be fair was only from the sidelines so if you know one of the coaches or have some inside info then fair play.

I don't have any inside info or know any coaches mate, just get a bit irked from people who say stuff like that when they don't know, only joking on the youth guru thing, just like your essay's on youth ;-)

Some players though look fantastic at 15, 16 because they are bigger, faster and more athletic, but when you get to 18 and 19 the players you were battering at 15, 16 are now the same size and IMO i think this is what happened with him.

Hard to say but lets say all of them are better out on loan under that clown Welsh f*cking everything up

Mike D said:
Hard to say but lets say all of them are better out on loan under that clown Welsh f*cking everything up

5 pages, you are slacking!

WNRH said:

Then have a ganders at page 7 of this thread where there are 2 long clips of him auploaded by Abu himself I think:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=188325

A norweigan fan is raving about him on there as well, have a look:

Hi guys.

Being a Strømsgodset-supporter I can tell you guys that M. Abu is far, far to good for Norwegian football. He has been outstanding all year long, and at the age of 19 he has been one of, if not the most important player for us this season.

Personally i call him a mosquito, he is f*cking everywhere and irritates the shit out of the opponents.

We sourely hope to keep him next season as well, but we fear he has grown so fast that Mancini will take him back this winter or next summer.

All in all youve got yourself a world class player. If he is this good in Norway amongst our players, I imagine he can be the next Vieira or Essien in 2-3 years time.

'Calmer than a cat on weed'

According to Marca's online live commentary, he is one of the best players on the pitch on today's Espanyol game. That's his second straight game in the starting eleven and he did well in the other one too.

Hungarian blue said:
According to Marca's online live commentary, he is one of the best players on the pitch on today's Espanyol game. That's his second straight game in the starting eleven and he did well in the other one too.

Weiss I assume? He was their best player against Real Madrid too last month when he came off the bench and troubled their full-back. He is only just getting off the bench and starting because the manager demanded he learn Spanish first so he can communicate and he obliged and speaks Spanish quite well now apparently. Seems to be settling very well now. Vlad is very talented and has a future in a top division but his end product is still suspect and if we sign a second winger his City career is just about dead. If we don't, who knows, he was better than Johnson in pre-season.

LoveCity said:
Hungarian blue said:

Weiss I assume? He was their best player against Real Madrid too last month when he came off the bench and troubled their full-back. He is only just getting off the bench and starting because the manager demanded he learn Spanish first so he can communicate and he obliged and speaks Spanish quite well now apparently. Seems to be settling very well now. Vlad is very talented and has a future in a top division but his end product is still suspect and if we sign a second winger his City career is just about dead. If we don't, who knows, he was better than Johnson in pre-season.

He's more obsessed with returning to Rangers than coming back to us.

blumoonrisen said:
LoveCity said:
Hungarian blue said:

He's more obsessed with returning to Rangers than coming back to us.

He's young and impetuous, his loyalties will go whereever he's playing, if he was in our first team squad he'd be kissing our badge again like he did when he scored against Arsenal in the Carling Cup a couple of years ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_OMnJH7s2g[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.