Are Arsenal actually placing bounties on opposing players?

Blue_Lightsaber

Team supported
Man City
It sure seems like it doesn't it? 2 seconds into a game with trying to take out Rodri and then happened again and again..

The way a bounty system works.. coaches or players target players of opposing sides and try to knock them out of games or longer. Whoever actually does the dirty work is financially rewarded with a huge bonus off the books.. so it supposedly never took place.. i.e. covered up.. you're imagining things.. conspiracy theory.

There's actually a well known case of it stateside: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Saints_bounty_scandal

It sure seems like it doesn't it? 2 seconds into a game with trying to take out Rodri and then happened again and again..

The way a bounty system works.. coaches or players target players of opposing sides and try to knock them out of games or longer. Whoever actually does the dirty work is financially rewarded with a huge bonus off the books.. so it supposedly never took place.. i.e. covered up.. you're imagining things.. conspiracy theory.

There's actually a well known case of it stateside: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Saints_bounty_scandal

How many have they taken out so far?

I have seen somewhere an Arsenal player allegedly said they targeted Rodri after his interview saying they came for the draw at our ground last season. If that can be found then Havertz should get a retrospective ban for whacking Rodri straight from the kick off as it was premeditated.

It's always gone on. The gpc had his entire team systematically target Shaunny Wright. Each player took it in turns to kick him until he limped out the game.
No bounty, just a nasty manager telling his team what to do. They do not have a player big enough to take out Alfies lad so Rodders was next in line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.