Are Arsenal actually placing bounties on opposing players?

For the return fixture, nothing Pep says will hit home. The players have it in their heads that the arse cheated them and football. I can’t vouch for our fair play that day.

Not sure about specifically targeting players but there's ample evidence of gamesmanship during their corners. It will be stamped out eventually as more attention is drawn to them blocking keepers from getting to their back post.

Eventually the refs will stop it.

For the return fixture, nothing Pep says will hit home. The players have it in their heads that the arse cheated them and football. I can’t vouch for our fair play that day.
PiGMOL will be planting an appropriate whistling wanker to make sure that it's 11 v 10 or even 9 in the return fixture. Add the ref to the home eleven . . . . .!

Bizarrely some dippers are now siding with us because of Arteta's tactics.

There was that game just before the Sterling/Gomez incident at the England camp. Liverpool players are often wound up, but that one looked like they'd been given an extra couple of cups of coffee before the game.

I think Alexander-Arnold knocked Sterling into the advertising early on, and Sterling looked totally bemused. Pretty sure it was same match that Robertson "accidentally" elbowed Walker in the head when they tangled and he was getting up.

There was that game just before the Sterling/Gomez incident at the England camp. Liverpool players are often wound up, but that one looked like they'd been given an extra couple of cups of coffee before the game.

I think Alexander-Arnold knocked Sterling into the advertising early on, and Sterling looked totally bemused. Pretty sure it was same match that Robertson "accidentally" elbowed Walker in the head when they tangled and he was getting up.
Think that was Jon Flanagan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.