Are Arsenal actually placing bounties on opposing players?

Look lets be honest here, Rodri only has himself to blame for coming out and saying what he said.

If someone said that about us and our players didn't react, we'd be fuming.

Haaland more than took care of it.

We're in their heads so, so badly right now and Stones goal will have absolutely broken them.

We best be well ahead of them by the return game because that will be a war and it’s in our interests that they've nothing to fight for at that point.
I despair.

Apparently making perfectly rational and restrained statements—about what is ultimately an unimportant topic—which so happens to hurt other people’s feelings, is justification for those other people intentionally trying to hurt the person making the statement.

And we wonder why the world is going to shite.

I despair.

Apparently making perfectly rational and restrained statements—about what is ultimately an unimportant topic—which so happens to hurt other people’s feelings, is justification for those other people intentionally trying to hurt the person making the statement.

And we wonder why the world is going to shite.

He questioned their mentality(and its what most were thinking). Did you expect them to just accept that? It must have wound them up no end.

He questioned their mentality(and it’s what most were thinking). Did you expect them to just accept that? It must have wound them up no end.
Did I think it would wind them up? Sure.

Did I expect them to respond on the pitch (by trying to actually beat us)? Absolutely.

But targeting a player to try to injure him because of something he said? That is just pathetic in every possible way and an example of all that is wrong in the world.

And no one should be trying to rationalise or justify that behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.