are arsenal now our 2nd most hated club ?

I saw a side to them on Saturday that I hadn't seen before.They're worried.

I wanted then to get stuffed tonight.

I've always made a point of watching their games, afterall until last season they were great to watch, but they've gone off the boil. The whole Team seemed to kick lumps out of us rather than play thier usual fast passing game, quite flattering really I suppose. The result Is that I've lost respect for them. I guess I'm still smarting over thier fans and RvP.

Spurs, Scum and Blue Scouse for me.

hahaha how quickly things change

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=138344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=138344</a>

At the moment I'm hating Arsenal, a few weeks ago it was Everton, and before that it was Spurs, but this weeks I have found my feelings ease on Spurs because a) they're fans thought the Ade thing was great, and b) 'Arry came out and publicly spoke about it in our defense.

I also loathed Southgate and Roy Keane a fraction less when they supported the celebration too. I liked Mick McCarthy more when we played them and he was talking about us favourably.

It seems in these times of being Public Enemy number one I am looking for allies in very odd places and my fleeting affection can be temporarily swayed.

I hate Wigan less now because Bruce is gone. I dislike Sunderland more cuz he is there.
The one constant is I hate the scum, and it has intensified this week with sralix saying Ade should be banned and FA need to come down on it harder etc when its his team that do it ~ RAGE.

But objectively in order it is prob:
Scum
Spurs/Bolton
Everton/Arsenal/Liverpool

Van Persie's a knob and he got his come uppance but as a club I don't hate Arsenal. Hopefully Saturday's game was a turning point as they've thrashed us royally at home over the years and even though we beat them last year at Eastlands they were out of sorts mentally at the time.

They're getting to be. The more I hear Wengers remarks the more my blood pressure goes up. Funny because before all this happened I quite respected him for his mind games with old Baconchops but now were on the recieving end its a whole different ball game. RVP is a snidey bastard and not to mention their fans turning on Ade with that disgusting song.

Wait till you face Liverpool. A well placed Gerrard dive in the box, down to 10 men by half-time, and you'll completely forget about us :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.