are arsenal now our 2nd most hated club ?

Can't bring myself to hate Arsenal. Still a great team in my book. Once dossed in London to see City play Arsenal on the Saturday and QPR on the Tuesday. Arsenal fans put me up ,took me onto the NORF BANK with them and did'nt mind that I cheered a City corner (we got stuffed again I think, long time ago).
Not happy about their Manager or that Dutch chappy. "99 people out of a 100 thought Adi did it deliberatly the other is Mark Hughes"
Well 999,999 million out of100, 000 million thought Eduardo dived, the other was Wenger.

1....... Nitid
2....... Nitid
3........Nitid

United, Bolton, Spurs and Reading are the teams I hate the most.
Arsenal's pretty close to those though, I've never really liked them that much, although this campaign did not make them any more likeable in my books.

No not second, not really on the list at all. Used to quite like Arsenal but Saturday and Wenger whinging has hacked me off. Funny how that guy never sees any incident from one of his players but is eagle eyed whenever anything happens to his players.
If the referee had done his job properly then he would have booked van Persie for his tackle on Ade, City would have had the free kick and the whole shooting match would have been avoided.
Of course Wenger didn't see that challenge though.

harrogateblue said:
No not second, not really on the list at all. Used to quite like Arsenal but Saturday and Wenger whinging has hacked me off. Funny how that guy never sees any incident from one of his players but is eagle eyed whenever anything happens to his players.
If the referee had done his job properly then he would have booked van Persie for his tackle on Ade, City would have had the free kick and the whole shooting match would have been avoided.
Of course Wenger didn't see that challenge though.

the fault lies with ade, the sky 4 and media have been shitting themselves regarding our progress, what does ade do? plays right into their hands whilst at the same time weakening us.

we need this out of our season asap then back on track, hopefully with a lesson learned.

they are out to get us whenever they can, lets not help them do that.

ps. harrogate is a stunning town.

Far from it. They've acted like arses over this, but they've got a long way to go to even make my top 10 most hated clubs.

Stretford, spurs, everton, newcastle, boro, leeds, millwall, celtic, stockport and for the time being the two teams managed by the gypsy and the elephant man. Well ahead of the arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.