are arsenal now our 2nd most hated club ?

wandarah said:
tommyducks said:
You have balls mate, coming on here to defend the indefensible.

I saw what I saw. But I will concede that I have never regarded Arsenal as a racist club. It was a small, but substantial, minority, we accept that. Just stop pretending it didn't happen.

It didn't happen. You're mistaken.
Like the holocaust?

Well the only club I really dislike is the rags, behind them in no particular order I'd say come Arsenal (although I never really cared much about them until last weekend), Rangers, Chelsea, Everton and Millwall. Other than them six I don't really have anything against other teams, I might have done in the past but now I don't really hold anything against them.

I agree most of the fault lies with Ade, but he was being pushed to the limit I think.

Remember Tevez also said when he scored on United he'd run over and clap in Ferguson's face, which also wouldn't be too smart.

Back on topic however, it will be a long time before any team in the Premiership comes close to earning the hatred and loathing I have for United. They along with AC Milan, Bordeaux and Real Madrid stand alone.

Chelsea every time for me. No other team has so many players that literally make my skin crawl.

I hate them more than I hate the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.