are arsenal now our 2nd most hated club ?

wandarah said:
There might have been one or two muppet's mate. But speaking to all the away fans I know that went, they're pretty upfront about giving Adebayor shit - but no one knows, and I havent heard in any of the replays, or live on TV - any racist chanting. It's a myth that is being perpetuated.

You accuse me of using words like 'retarded' and 'fucking'. Where as you lot are using words like 'Racist' and 'Thug'.

I know which is worse in my mind.
LMAO why is it, your fans were being racist, no matter how few of them there were and im sorry, but throwing a chair at a fottballer and knocking out a steward IMO makes you a thug!

Like I said, outside of this forum, to my knowledge no-one knows what the fuck you're on about re: racist chanting. Abusive chanting, yes. I'm not sure it's better, but there you go.

I am sure the angelic, perfect City fans who have never, ever in the their long and glorious history had a muppet or two at a game make racist comments.

Get the fuck over it eh. It's doubtful it ever happened, your boys absolutely fucking spanked us, shouldn't that be what you focus on?

wandarah said:
Like I said, outside of this forum, to my knowledge no-one knows what the fuck you're on about re: racist chanting. Abusive chanting, yes. I'm not sure it's better, but there you go.

I am sure the angelic, perfect City fans who have never, ever in the their long and glorious history had a muppet or two at a game make racist comments.

Get the fuck over it eh. It's doubtful it ever happened, your boys absolutely fucking spanked us, shouldn't that be what you focus on?
Yeah it should, like the rest of the world, but no one cares because Ickle van pussie and wenger have kicked up a huge public fuss, and yeah, i doubt anyone outside the forum would know, since the only people who will admit it are the 40,000 city fans at the game, there has been no coverage in the media, probably because your in the sky 4, so i doubt any other fans forums will no about this tbh, i cant see a liverpool fan watching city, or a rag.

That's one theory.

Or, one or two people, mishearing a song and getting all self-righteous decided to tell a bunch of bollocks in a pique of rage at what they consider unjust treatment by the ref/F.A. People pick up on this, it's repeated enough that it becomes fact for a few more of the simple-minded folk who just love this sort of ammo. Despite no one actually on the rest of the planet being able to confirm it, and others flat-out denying it ever took place.

Not that anything like that could possibly be the case eh. Hell, it's not like things like that happen *every single weekend* in this fine country of ours. No sir, that'd be flat-out ludicrous.

I thought RvP's statement was a bit rich - but face it Adebayor fucking stomped his head, and got correctly banned. If that happened to your player, I'm sure you would be 'kicking up a fuss' too. I think banning him for the celebration is a bit too far, but there you go.

There is no conspiracy. Every fan of every club is quite convinced that the media is against them. Trust me, Arsenal fans are quite convinced they get unfairly treated in the media, much as your fans think you do. I think we can all agree that Hideous United are the only ones given an easy ride.

RVP ran to our fans shouting F*CK OFF. That is far far worse than Ade's celebration. Maybe we should have rioted and some action might have been taken.

But WE don't do that.

If you're expecting me to defend the 'rioting', I won't - because I think it was fuckin stupid. Understanable perhaps, but I don't think the away fans covered themselves in glory there.

Also, I consider it more likely that Van Persie actually says 'Fuck yeah', since that's what he *always* shouts after scoring. Not that I expect anyone here to believe that - such sensitive souls are unlikely to give that one up, regardless of the truth. Anyway, if you think someone saying 'Fuck Off', and someone who has shat on the club that made him and their fans for the entire week before the game, then runs 90 metres to celebrate in front of them is the same, then I'm afraid we just disagree.

wandarah said:
If you're expecting me to defend the 'rioting', I won't - because I think it was fuckin stupid. Understanable perhaps, but I don't think the away fans covered themselves in glory there.

Also, I consider it more likely that Van Persie actually says 'Fuck yeah', since that's what he *always* shouts after scoring. Not that I expect anyone here to believe that - such sensitive souls are unlikely to give that one up, regardless of the truth. Anyway, if you think someone saying 'Fuck Off', and someone who has shat on the club that made him and their fans for the entire week before the game, then runs 90 metres to celebrate in front of them is the same, then I'm afraid we just disagree.
You miss the point. Any charge relates to what happened on that pitch, not what was said in the media during the week. And shouting F*ck Off and then F*Ck You to the home fans is incitement. It's just that we didn't react like yobs.

The demographics of their fan-base and the cultural make-up of the playing staff doesnt mean a thing

Until Arsenal officially come clean about the bananas incident and make an effort to track down the racist thugs who did it. They will be a RACIST club from now on in my book.

It's a shame because I used to respect them, now I just hate them and wish them all the ill-will in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.