Are City a better all round team without Haaland?

Haaland has 27 goals in 22 goals in all comps this season and broke multiple goalscoring records this season. The man is on track to score 40 goals in Premier League, which no player came close to do so before. Let's also not forget Haaland's outrageous stats in UCL as well as for Norway.

Aguero was a great striker, but he has never been on Haaland's level if we keep it real.
You are a thor fanboy not a city supporter

I don’t think we should be giving Pep off the wall ideas, he’s got enough of those of his own.

No. I think we have our best chance ever of winning the Chumps League and Haaland could make the difference. The biggest issue for City this season has been the disruption caused by the World Cup. We're in the quarters of the League Cup, safely through in the FA cup and with in touch of Arsenal for the Prem. We could win all 4, especially when Alvarez fully settles in.

This experiment with the robot could still succeed. even if things aren't looking perfect at the moment. But that's just me. If it were up to some of our fans, especially those on social media, the robot would be gone by the end of this week. That's how they're acting.

This experiment with the robot could still succeed. even if things aren't looking perfect at the moment. But that's just me. If it were up to some of our fans, especially those on social media, the robot would be gone by the end of this week. That's how they're acting.
for me we should play like the second goal Haaland scored against leeds. KDB should start to play deeper and pass our way through, maybe put gundo higher up. all this midfielders especially KDB going wide is nonsense and is not going to get the best out of Haaland. infact that is exactly what the bus parking teams want. make us go wider and punt crosses they can clear and counter attack from there.

Tempo, tempo, tempo. The key to a good performance. We had become too slow and deliberate at times. Against Chelsea the passing in the first half was slicker, quicker and more instinctive.
Fully agree with this, throughout the Pep era of possession play I have always been very aware of our tempo. You know if our passing is quick and sharp we will be winning the game.

Some might say....

We miss Jesus huge effort defending from the front and to some extent Raheem. Z knew his role and we have been forced to chop and change due to injuries. We do need to look at LB and the next era of full backs as a whole. The same applies all over, its ongoing, but we aren't letting the squad get old before we act, as we have done before.
Haaland is a huge plus, not a hinderance.

Honestly cant understand how this has got this many pages.

Haaland makes us more lethal and better. Were having to relearn to play with an out and out striker. Having haaland in our team wasnt an issue at the beginning of the season. Its the full backs that the issue. its no coincidence that we played with actual fullbacks and actually went forward that it was better. Having kyle back to full fitness is important the issue arises when we dont have no overlaps from fullbacks with playing ake/stones on the full back especially with asking rico to go into midfield and go as 3 at back. Sort the full backs out and were fine

Haaland has 27 goals in 22 goals in all comps this season and broke multiple goalscoring records this season. The man is on track to score 40 goals in Premier League, which no player came close to do so before. Let's also not forget Haaland's outrageous stats in UCL as well as for Norway.

Aguero was a great striker, but he has never been on Haaland's level if we keep it real.

Haaland has come into a back to back champion team with the best manager in world football.

Hes also yet to have a major injury for us.

I'm a big Haaland and Aguero fan, but let Haaland get more than a season in for us before declaring him our best striker ever. For one, Aguero has the all time goal record. Haaland might beat that. He also might not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.