Are Jovetic and Dzeko on their way out?

Marvin

Has Pellegrini mentally already decided to go with Bony and Aguero up front?

If Jovetic is not going to play when we have no Yaya Toure, and Nasri in midfeld and we have a half-fit Aguero (who always takes weeks to get back to his best) then when is he going to start?

These two players (Jovetic and Dzeko) should be crucial to City keeping the points ticking over while the ACON is on, and I fear their heads will already be gone.

I just don't see what Pellegrini was thinking yesterday and hope it has no ramifications for the games ahead.

We can probably beat Boro with that team, and draw at Chelsea which will be good results and perhaps Pellegrini thinks that get that far we'll have Aguero approaching his best and players coming back so he thinks might as well get used to this set up asap as that's what I am going with for the next month. I think that's what Pellegrini's thinking was yesterday. He has decided to go with one up top whilst Yaya and Nasri are absent and wants the players to adapt asap. OK with Nasri and Yaya in midfield. Very difficult without them.

There are all kinds of consequences

I feel like he chose the best team that as available yesterday. Dzeko not fit enough and Milner was just awful

Not this season. It will cost too much to replace and the players we are likely to bring for both aren't available, they are coming back from injury and the likes of Juventus will take the piss.

If they are, how about going for the young Argentinian at Palermo, PAULO DYBALA. He looks useful and we could develop him further.

kanovic said:
I feel like he chose the best team that as available yesterday. Dzeko not fit enough and Milner was just awful

He decided to go for a 5 midfield, and Agüero needs to be back in fitness for Chelsea, i dont see the reason to panic from OP point of view.

mcfcinprague said:
If they are, how about going for the young Argentinian at Palermo, PAULO DYBALA. He looks useful and we could develop him further.
Palermo want Pastore type of money, which was around £35 million. No chance we'll pay that, or most other teams. Only really the (desperate) Red Galaticos with all their hard earned, fan earned money... Obviously.

mcfcinprague said:

Whilst he looks a potential world beater it is Serie A he is playing in.

Lamela and Jovetic shined in that league at a young age and made big money moves to the Premier League and don't look all that at all.

To be replaced by Jay Rodriguez and Danny ings??
Both english, on less wages and one would cost nothing.
Would obviously be back up to bony and aguero.

Dybala is similar situation to Ross Barkley in that the clubs they are at are asking for too much for potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.