Are Jovetic and Dzeko on their way out?

Jovetic we could afford to lose, but I feel selling Dzeko would come back to haunt us.
I don't know. I feel like Bony is a good replacement for Dzeko, holds the ball up better, better in the air but less of a fox in the box like Dzeko. I do think Sterling will score more than Dzeko did. Long story short, I think this is the right time for him to leave honestly.

So they are. :)

But does anybody know how exactly is the Jovetic deal? Brennan first reported that 2+12m (+2m add-ons and 20% sell-on clause) fee, where the 14m to us should be guaranteed by 2017 as it will be an obligatory purchase just like in Negredo's case. Ogden then wrote the same, perhaps from the same source, or just copying Brennan.

Then the info on the OS said it's "with a view to a permanent buy", whilst they reported Negredo's as it was (compulsory buy clause), so I'm confused... Might it really just be a simple two-year loan for the moment? I'm sure it was discussed here but I wasn't on the forum by that time, so I'm just curious if somebody has any detail/rumour.

So they are. :)

But does anybody know how exactly is the Jovetic deal? Brennan first reported that 2+12m (+2m add-ons and 20% sell-on clause) fee, where the 14m to us should be guaranteed by 2017 as it will be an obligatory purchase just like in Negredo's case. Ogden then wrote the same, perhaps from the same source, or just copying Brennan.

Then the info on the OS said it's "with a view to a permanent buy", whilst they reported Negredo's as it was (compulsory buy clause), so I'm confused... Might it really just be a simple two-year loan for the moment? I'm sure it was discussed here but I wasn't on the forum by that time, so I'm just curious if somebody has any detail/rumour.
Nope, its obligation. Jovetic has signed contract with Inter until 2019.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.