Are Leverkusen the best smaller budget team in the past 15 years?

As nice as it is to celebrate with the fans, the security should get the players out of there

As nice as it is to celebrate with the fans, the security should get the players out of there
Yes, they were a little slow to react. You could see people moving down from the stands and standing behind the advertising hoardings from the 80th min. Understandable from the fans, great feeling for them.

Yes, they were a little slow to react. You could see people moving down from the stands and standing behind the advertising hoardings from the 80th min. Understandable from the fans, great feeling for them.
Of course but as much as you may have plenty celebrating in joy, not everyone has the same intentions. I’ve seen things turn ugly fast in crowded places.

Obviously shouldn’t be skeptical of people but that’s how I am.

Of course but as much as you may have plenty celebrating in joy, not everyone has the same intentions. I’ve seen things turn ugly fast in crowded places.

Obviously shouldn’t be skeptical of people but that’s how I am.
You are right to be, history shows it happens.

No chance may already have been posted but Klopp’s Liverpool are best. Operated on a fucking shoestring

Still not as good as Kaiserslautern in 1998. Okay, this is history being written, but it's not as exciting as a team winning the league as a newly promoted side who got relegated the season before they went back up.

That was Otto Regnahel doing his magic and only repeated it six years later with Greece.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.