Are Likes important to you?

In fairness, I like everyone in these hard and crazy times.
Apart from cunts with overstuffed trolleys, the really ugly fat woman that pushed by me yesterday in her desperate haste to grab mushrooms, .......
and @dronefromsector7G for obvious reasons.

Likes, views, followers etc… is so important to the current social media generation, it’s turned the world into something I really don’t like.
I’ve never been on Facebook and left Instagram ages ago as even my friends were starting to be posers and look where I am, look what I’ve got, look how happy I am and it was pissing me off and making me think less of them
it’s just so deluded and narcissistic to think anyone actually cares about the shit you post
The thing is I know these friends closely and know the rows they have with their partners, I know if they’re struggling financially or if they’re on the verge of their marriage ending yet they’d still post Instagrams of them looking like they’re the happiest people in the world, it’s seems people care more that people who they barely know THINK they’re happy than actually BEING happy

I won’t get going on pictures of babies and videos of people working out at the gym

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.