Are Likes important to you?

Click on your name ,do you k now anything lol

How are you and things in scotland?

So far so good health wise. Numbers of infected increasing and whatever number they have you know it's at least five times that. Supermarkets are not as bad as I've seen on TV, but we still have plenty of selfish cunts. I'm lucky that I live in a rural place so get out for walks. Garden is also another room. If I didn't, I used to have a great tenement flat in Glasgow and I loved it but glad I'm.nit there now, even though it had four bedrooms and a big kitchen it still would be a rather large cell. Hope you're feelinging better.

So far so good health wise. Numbers of infected increasing and whatever number they have you know it's at least five times that. Supermarkets are not as bad as I've seen on TV, but we still have plenty of selfish cunts. I'm lucky that I live in a rural place so get out for walks. Garden is also another room. If I didn't, I used to have a great tenement flat in Glasgow and I loved it but glad I'm.nit there now, even though it had four bedrooms and a big kitchen it still would be a rather large cell. Hope you're feelinging better.
Feeling much better thanks,yep those of us with a garden to go out are very lucky,stay safe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.