Are Likes important to you?

Currently running at 11.4% of likes to overall ratio of posts and I need to improve or maybe folk need to loosen up in the presence of greatness.

Currently running at 11.4% of likes to overall ratio of posts and I need to improve or maybe folk need to loosen up in the presence of greatness.

Finally some relatable songs : /

Your style is lost on these heathens. I'd read a forum of just your posts, reviewing the best loaves.

The other way to look at it is how many posts and how many likes. I hardly post but my likes are loads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT the main point is @gordondaviesmoustache has posted 57,336 times and it is clear that the majority were shite as he has ONLY 9,055 likes. hell if I was that unpopular I would find another forum.

(giggles to self)

Using that formula I average a like every 4 posts, GDM is every 6 and you every 3 posts

I expect those in the top 5 would be around every 6 posts.

Shows post quantity doesn't equal post quality

Your style is lost on these heathens. I'd read a forum of just your posts, reviewing the best loaves.

Definitely a fisher among men. Sunblest is an olden loaf but has been reinvigorated of late and if a taste test was performed then the nairsayers would be in for a big almighty shock ! One second and I will be right back. Bless you.

Using that formula I average a like every 4 posts, GDM is every 6 and you every 3 posts

You can piss off some of the people all of the time, you can piss off all of the people some of the time, but only I can piss off all of the people all of the time.

They look a little stiff as I have just pulled them out from our freezer but these have been on the market for decades and loafs do not stand the test of time if they are shit. Have a taste test with your chums by offering up Hovis, Tescos own, Warburton, and whatever concoctional balls of yeast you can think of and I will wager Sunblest comes out trump. The texture and softness and edibility is first class and all for 39p. I am full expecting a Corona stampede at all branches of Farmfoods tomorrow as I have said far too much in this our current economic climate.

Ud6j22F.jpg

Last edited:

It should only include posts since the day likes were introduced.
There you go mate, a little project for you to help get you through lockdown.
Be sure to get back to us with the results when you’ve worked everyone’s out. :-)

It should only include posts since the day likes were introduced.
There you go mate, a little project for you to help get you through lockdown.
Be sure to get back to us with the results when you’ve worked everyone’s out. :-)

By my reckoning my ratio of likes to posts is one for every 2 posts.
Urbans is one in four.
Karen 7 is one in 100
and GDM's is one in 3,445

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.