Are Likes important to you?

Do they boost your self-esteem and make you feel popular? Do you worry if you don't get many? Could you honestly not give a rat's arse either way?
Once I’ve posted something and read it once or twice, I don’t ever go back and look at anything I’ve posted. Maybe the odd time when I feel like posting the same thing again in a thread knowing I said it better the first time, but other than that I would never know how many likes I’ve ever received.

Click on members and there is a lost loke most posts, never gave it a thought to look at till this thread, supprised I was on it.
I think there should also be a list showing posts (from the date likes were introduced) to like ratios. That would sort out those desperately posting 100's of times per day in a desperate trawl for likes. Mods and forum owners should also be excluded because of the sycophantic nature of many members. Any political 'likes' should also be excluded due to the polarised nature of debate. Also cat killing 'likes' should not count which will cook some of the table toppers geese. The resultant table will show true quality.

Once I’ve posted something and read it once or twice, I don’t ever go back and look at anything I’ve posted. Maybe the odd time when I feel like posting the same thing again in a thread knowing I said it better the first time, but other than that I would never know how many likes I’ve ever received.

Not many don’t worry

Don't post a lot, not really bothered about likes but if I get some it generally means to me that I haven't chatted shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.