Are Manchester's bus drivers grumpy?

They do a thankless underpaid task . But the past two incidents I've had while cycling were nearly being hit by one of the cunts . The most recent one was today as he overtook me I nearly got dragged under he was that close. One before that pulled out at a T junction in front of me . Probably the old pay peanuts get chimpanzees.

I have relations one of whom has now retired and was a great bloke, the other one is of my nephews is a right twat.

From using buses on and off over the years that's probably about right 50% good and the others shit, ignorant cunts.

They do a thankless underpaid task . But the past two incidents I've had while cycling were nearly being hit by one of the cunts . The most recent one was today as he overtook me I nearly got dragged under he was that close. One before that pulled out at a T junction in front of me . Probably the old pay peanuts get chimpanzees.
So why is it a thankless task ? It's a job, they get paid to drive ? Weird...

Driving the night buses must be a giggle though. Usually a complete circus on wheels. I’ve used the Liverpool to Birkenhead tunnel bus before and it’s Fraggle Rock.

Driving the night buses must be a giggle though. Usually a complete circus on wheels. I’ve used the Liverpool to Birkenhead tunnel bus before and it’s Fraggle Rock.
My dad was a bus driver for 25 years from the 70's to 90's. His favourite route was the legendary 192 from Manchester to Stockport night bus, especially during the weekend

He told me he and his conductor got up to all sorts of shenanigans

My dad was a bus driver for 25 years from the 70's to 90's. His favourite route was the legendary 192 from Manchester to Stockport night bus, especially during the weekend

I’d get on the 192 to Longsight from outside Spar if I’d been to 42s or the old BT building for The Star & Garter. Kebab on Stockport Road then home.

You’re talking 2001 - 2003 but I’m still smiling my head off at the memories.

Last edited:
So why is it a thankless task ? It's a job, they get paid to drive ? Weird...

I bet they wish it was a case of just having to drive.

I use the bus most days and the amount of shit they have to put up with would test the patience of a saint.

And I very rarely use buses in the evening, when I imagine it is considerably worse, with all the pissheads.

1000036375.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.