Are people more confident or more worried now about Sunday?

Deffinatly worried! I just know what their like for always coming back, no excuses if we get beat, the better team will win, don't count your chickens boys. Also we need to play Silva, Nasri, Milner and Yaya in midfield.

I like this one lol...

Are you all equally happy with the draw after watching us in the last two matches? I liked it at first, but the way we are performing at the moment, I might as well prepare for the worst.

Listen conceding 6 against the mighty, bottom
Of the league Blackburn and 'over positioned Newcastle' plus being knocked out of Europe's proper competition by Basel and out of the league cup at home by Crystal Palace may have knocked your confidence in the team but we will be fine against City at the council house!!!

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Deffinatly worried! I just know what their like for always coming back, no excuses if we get beat, the better team will win, don't count your chickens boys. Also we need to play Silva, Nasri, Milner and Yaya in midfield.

Piss take after what we have been through recently?

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

Yep, but this is not the old United and we are not the old City.

Times have changed.

As a 40 odd year old that has had City as a second wife for the last 4 decades and all we've been through, notwithstanding our current form, I am still nervous.

My two teenage children though who have been part of it since Gillingham 99 see it entirely differently and see us for what we are now ... top class and brimming with confidence and belief.

I think my off-spring are the better barometer! I will have to hide behind them during the game if it is close!

sam-caddick said:
Worried. Sunday will have typical Man UTD all over it .. Coming back when really needed!!

What do you mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.