Are SSN still talking embittered crap?

OH MY GOD!!

SSN now changing the earlier Kaka quotes that they used as a negative saying he wants to stay in Milan to, hinting at he might leave.

unbelievable.

I'm quite tempted to cancel my Sky subscription over the way they have handled this Kaka transfer. Utterly embarrassing..........if I was Hughes I would be tempted to do a "Sir Alex" and refuse any post match interviews, send Mark Bowen to do them instead

Blumers Bloomers said:
I'm quite tempted to cancel my Sky subscription over the way they have handled this Kaka transfer. Utterly embarrassing..........if I was Hughes I would be tempted to do a "Sir Alex" and refuse any post match interviews, send Mark Bowen to do them instead

send moonchester. he can just dance about waving his arms and grabbing the interviewer by the bollocks. on second thoughts hughes could do that.

Keep up a volley of texts to the twats they've gotta read one out eventually.

Human psychology being what it is , those in favour of something are less likely to raise their voices than those outraged by it.

We need to ACTIVELY fight our corner, so GET TEXTING NOW !!

svennis pennis said:
OH MY GOD!!

SSN now changing the earlier Kaka quotes that they used as a negative saying he wants to stay in Milan to, hinting at he might leave.

unbelievable.

They do it all the time, mate. I don't know how they get away with it.

SSN is only on 2 hours a day over here, right now and 2 in the morning (US Eastern Time).

Right now they're saying that "sources from Milan are saying the bid has been accepted"

Ah, I stand corrected. Now they're showing the quotes that Kaka "is happy at Milan", "I want to grow old at Milan", "Milan does not want to sell me"

Those cunts, now I see what you all are talking about.

Was wondering last night how they were going to turn around their biased reporting when the truth came out that the deal might actually happen. No idea how they did because I was working all day. They've made themselves look pretty stupid in any case.

Our owners have their own TV station don't they? Can't they offer us subscription to that instead - full of City coverage, biased in our favour for fucking once!

...oh and as for Andy Gray - as well as being a grade 'A' c@nt as covered previously, he was a cheating diving tw@t aswell as a player!

prideinbattle said:
Was wondering last night how they were going to turn around their biased reporting when the truth came out that the deal might actually happen. No idea how they did because I was working all day. They've made themselves look pretty stupid in any case.

They just act like it never happened and they never said it. They are shameless.

dario2739 said:
Our owners have their own TV station don't they? Can't they offer us subscription to that instead - full of City coverage, biased in our favour for fucking once!

...oh and as for Andy Gray - as well as being a grade 'A' c@nt as covered previously, he was a cheating diving tw@t aswell as a player!

It's got to be time to think about our own TV station and if this Kaka deal comes off it's got to be a much, surely the rights alone sold around the world for interviews and such would be worth a bunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.