Are there any Bluemooners wanting United to win tonight??

allan harper said:
Well i fancy a few beers tonight but my local is a rag pub, do i as usual go out and give them loads or
stay at home on the off chance they win.....

Stay at home, you can always go out later if Barca win.

I hope Messi puts a cross over in the last minute when the scores are 0-0, it bounces off slaver chops outstretched lip and into the top corner.

Unknown_Genius said:
Godfather said:
Personally i think its a shame one of them has to lose tonight. Both play by far the best football in europe, if united win, so be it, i just want to see a great game with goals. Im not saying i want a united win, but im not as anti-united as some (most) on here!

I actually think Liverpool, Arsenal and Roma play better football than man u.

On top of their game yes arsenal do, but all too irregularly. Liverpool no way, and roma cant say ive noticed (and i do watch a lot of european football), so im not sure on them.

I hope they get absolutely twatted and tranny and shrek both get crunched and then the bus back to the airport brakes down and then the plane then breaks down and their stranded! :D lol

when barce beat chelsea i loved them so much but when they win 4-1 tonight it wont be just me over the moon but all neutral football fans . rooney sent off vidic booked in first minute af sent to the stands , so much to look forwards to . vamos barce !

Godfather said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Godfather said:
Personally i think its a shame one of them has to lose tonight. Both play by far the best football in europe, if united win, so be it, i just want to see a great game with goals. Im not saying i want a united win, but im not as anti-united as some (most) on here!

I actually think Liverpool, Arsenal and Roma play better football than man u.

On top of their game yes arsenal do, but all too irregularly. Liverpool no way, and roma cant say ive noticed (and i do watch a lot of european football), so im not sure on them.

4-1 away to the rags, 5-0 against villa, 3-0 west ham, 4-0 real madrid, double over Chelsea..... I know they're just a few examples, but i think the media put man u on a pedestal. liverpool lost fewer games, if it wasn't for a few bad home draws they would have won that title, i do not think man u are miles above everyone in england. If Chelsea had Hiddink at the start of the season, then Chelsea could easily have been champions. Man U haven't played well against any of the of the other top 4, chelsea was the only top 4 team they beat this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.