Are there any Bluemooners wanting United to win tonight??

I want it to go to Penalties ….. Utd need to score to win the game ….up steps that spotty cocky little shit………… Then………Oops…. he slips right onto his John O`Shea owned Arse!!!!

ono said:
I live in Leeds so i don't come into contact with proper rags.

So with that being said i'm pretty neutral for tonight. Don't have Raggy mates who are going to rub it in if they win....except my brother but he won't rub it in anyway, decent lad. In that sense i'd be happy for him if they won. On the other hand i'd piss myself laughing if they got embarrassed.

Actually wanted Leeds to lose to Millwall more than i want the rags to lose tonight but if it does happen, i'll have a chuckle.
I live in Sale & i dont come into contact with proper rags aswell.

BigDTheBlue said:
ono said:

So with that being said i'm pretty neutral for tonight. Don't have Raggy mates who are going to rub it in if they win....except my brother but he won't rub it in anyway, decent lad. In that sense i'd be happy for him if they won. On the other hand i'd piss myself laughing if they got embarrassed.

Actually wanted Leeds to lose to Millwall more than i want the rags to lose tonight but if it does happen, i'll have a chuckle.

Used to be loads of rags in Sale and loads of Blues too. Fairly evenly spit back in the day. That Vine was a bit raggy. Have they all moved out?

Balti said:
BigDTheBlue said:
ono said:

Used to be loads of rags in Sale and loads of Blues too. Fairly evenly spit back in the day. That Vine was a bit raggy. Have they all moved out?
But dont proper rags live in London,Wales,Malta etc,etc.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Yes , I hope United win :o)

To be expected off an Everton fan...you like to wank the rags off in the hope they give you their cast-offs for a pittance.

BigDTheBlue said:
Balti said:
BigDTheBlue said:
ono said:

But dont proper rags live in London,Wales,Malta etc,etc.

Nah. Mostly plastics.

tommyducks said:
Hope they lose ten nil and crash on the way home.

that's just sick and moronic. lose, most definately and emphatically .

to wish them to crash- you need to have a word with yourself.

I really hope the bastards get leathered tonight. I just couldnt stand the reds at work going on and on with themselves, if they win.
Please god Barca will smash them tonight. 5-0 would make me a very happy teady bear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.