Are there any Bluemooners wanting United to win tonight??

In all honesty I'd rather walk around town with a 6" nail in my shoe than want the rags to win.

In a perfect world the rags would be winning 1-0 with 2 mins to go, then Barca score 2.

I would sooner cut off both my buttocks with a rusty knife and sit in a basin of vinegar. Dirty rotten red bastards.

CTID

If Rags win does anybody think that Taggert might pack it all in and send the scummy T*ats into a downward spiral from which they may never recover??. Or is just me.

See i'v never been a United hater didnt care in 99 to busy with City going up and last year i wasent arsed (hate all things Chelsea). you get your allegiance of your old man or I did anyway and when he was growing up he went to the swamp one week and Main Rd the next followed by a good night down belle vue. So I was never forced to love one and hate the other, just love one "City".

But tonight I want the fookers to lose by at least 4 goal's the hate towards City in the last 12 month's post ADUG from the glory hunting plastic tw@ts is making me very bitter.

Don't know why but I think with every passing year I care a little less whether or not they win. Don't get me wrong the curtains will be closed and an early night in bed with the ipod plugged in if the fuckers win so I can drown out the bullshit outside but ever since they won the treble it can't ever get any worse. I turned into our street tonight and saw all the houses with the flags outside and I laughed and thought thank fuck I'm not one of them, I'd take another 33 years of watching my beloved Blues win fuck all over any one single success of their fake following. I have no problem with their real fans (not that I acually know any but I'm sure they must have some) but our day is coming and so let them enjoy tonight because we will have many of our own to come in the future.

NOW COME ON BARCA !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.