Are there any fans out there who have done every game?

not me missed seven in total strangely three in europe and four at home, one of my worst for years, but hey ho fair play to the loonies who made them all....sorry by four at home i mean four aways in blighty

I've done them all with the exception of the Faroes.

Absolutely gutted that I missed it.

Uwes Grandad said:
Citytillidie69 said:
If any one knows "JOCKY" they will know that he hasnt missed for years and years.

Mr Wilson Pratt is indeed a legend. He doesn't miss many England away games either!

Yep, Jocky is definately hardcore - was in China with him on Pre-season back in 1996 when City only got to play one game as the other two got called off due to torrential rain and flooding,

Citytillidie69 said:
Uwes Grandad said:
Citytillidie69 said:
If any one knows "JOCKY" they will know that he hasnt missed for years and years.

Mr Wilson Pratt is indeed a legend. He doesn't miss many England away games either!

Yep, Jocky is definately hardcore - was in China with him on Pre-season back in 1996 when City only got to play one game as the other two got called off due to torrential rain and flooding,

My uncle Jock is indeed a legend.

Probably booking flights to Jo'burg as we speak.

I've missed a few away games this year with us being in Europe, don't know how he affords it personally.

Have done every game apart from : -

Faroes - Away (holiday)
Midgets - Away (holiday)
Sunderland - Away
Omonia - Away
Brighton - Away
Wigan - Away
Boro - Away
Fulham - Away
Pompey - Away
Fulham - Home (holiday)

Will be at Spuds away at the weekend and Notlob (Shambles as well) for last day.

Have enjoyed this season. Especially enjoyed all the Euro away games!! Biggest piss ups I've had in a long time!!

ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.