Are there any fans out there who have done every game?

Not City but i know a guy called Gus from Brighton, he has been to over 500 consecutive Brighton games home and away. On his 500th game they had him on the pitch and gave him a shirt with Gus "500" on the back.

drsqueggy said:
Not City but i know a guy called Gus from Brighton, he has been to over 500 consecutive Brighton games home and away. On his 500th game they had him on the pitch and gave him a shirt with Gus "500" on the back.

Now thats impressive!

I know a bloke who has been every game for 30 years. Now that takes some doing. I wish I could get to more than I do but I can never find the money. 1 day tho I'll do a season at least.

I have been to every game this season Home & Away and my total is
£498 Season Ticket
£4000 Away Games including all European & League Cup aways and all european & FA Cup homes
last game missed was Gillingham away in April 2001
im 23 and single and good job i dont drink
i have done 319 consecutive competitive first team games so still quite away off 500 games

Pagie Jnr said:
£498 Season Ticket
£4000 Away Games including all European & League Cup aways and all european & FA Cup homes
i have done 319 consecutive competitive first team games so still quite away off 500 games

Are you still a virgin by any chance ? LOL

ONLY JOKING matey... v impressive blue..good on ya... used to do the same back in the day when I was YFS.

Pagie Jnr said:
£498 Season Ticket

Good on you Pagie. I knew there would be one on here.

That's fairly impressive.

A word to the wise...don't forget that at 23 you should be out shagging, getting off it and having the time of your life...as well as following City!

You aren't going to pull at City (although I once did...another story)

Only joking mate. Congratulations on your commitment.

Pagie Jnr said:
£498 Season Ticket
i have done 319 consecutive competitive first team games so still quite away off 500 games[/quote

What kind of job have you got? Bloody hell the money you must have.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.