Are there any other Leeds/Bradford based Blues on here?

Aye. Yorkshire Blue from Bradford. Travel, like a great big big sad bastard, on my own (the odd exception is when my mates teams are playing City) every home game and the 'local' away days like Bolton, Blackburn, Boro, Hull....

anyoneforacuppa said:
Bradford Blue here! ST Holder. Not many blues in Bradford (all bloody rags...) but I see plenty getting on the train from Halifax onwords. So there's quite a few in WY. If sum1 starts a supporters group, I'll join and I'm sure many more will!

Another blue from bradford here, and I also know of at least another 5 that drive around the area I live In Bingley

Lets get a Bradford Blues going.
On the booze, win or lose. Im genuinely up for it, just being able to talk City with someone in the know would be nice. Rather than these **** who think they knows us by reading The Sun.

i live in a village in leeds area, its crap as me, me brother and me dad are the only city fans here, but its always nice to remind leeds fans where they are and that they'll never be back up in the premiership

mcfcmatt said:
sherburncity said:
Yeh me and my 2 sons from Sherburn in elmet,in between Leeds and York,we'll be there for Hamburg.

I once met a dirty milf over there at 3am in the morning and had it away with her in her house while her husband was ko'd in their bedroom. Really trippy night, got a lift home though!!! :-)

aye sherburn is full of dirty milfs, though ive never met one lol

just sent the guy an email as the wyorks branch site doesnt work. Would be great if someone could start a branch if they are not still going, im sure there would be plenty who would join.

where abouts in bradford all you wy blues from? me an jnr go most home games and a few away games, we are near bottom of m606 heading out towards birkenshaw/leeds

I suppose meet ups for games live on TV would be a good start unless we could start to get a minibus going picking up in Leeds and then Bratfud?

There is a West Yorks branch which meets in Morley. Maybe us Bradford/ West Leeds based lads could share a taxi up to the meetings so we can all have a few pints. At the mo I end up driving which is no fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.