Are there any other Leeds/Bradford based Blues on here?

Holmewood. Bout 5 mins from M606.
Plenty of space in 'The City Wagon' if anybody fancies it.
''Yorkshire Blues, We are here, Fuck your women and we drink your beer.....''

Usually in The East Stand.

Would any of you Leeds Bradford based lads be interested in regular games of 5-a-side football?

Nothing too serious.

I'm not a great player or especially fit but I'd be committed turn up every week and be prepared to do some of the organising.

id be up for going over to the morley meets, not that far from holme wood down in oakenshaw. I play 5 a side quite regular anyway but always up for a game.

Im up for abit of 5aside. Play up at Tong sports centre, outdoor on astroturf. The are looking for 6 aside teams to enter a league. If we can get 6 blues, all turning up in city tops it would be quality.

P.S GODS HONEST!
Ive heard City are having academy trials up there at the weekend and rumour is afew senior players are turning up!?
I know City have booked it because i cant play my usual game at the weekend.

TonyGrealishstache said:
mcfcmatt said:
I'm from Ossett, Wakefield but live in Holmfirth these days.
Grandad played for the Blues hence why I'm a blue.
Mrs is from Oldham and a Blue too

Bloody hell I work in Ossett, but am a Manc...ecky thump
Originally from Northwich, live in Batley, work in Ossett... Would be nice to meet up with people at the pub for away games and what not.

Play 5-a-side at Goals on Kirkstall Road for my works team, but I'd be up for playing more than once a week if you got a team started.

honkytonkman187 said:
anybody from "Yoksha" on the train to Manchester tomorrow?

i'm leaving Leeds at about 1 o'clock.
anyone fancy a beer ?

Usually a few blues on the train to Victoria, the one that goes via Bradford. Me n mate are getting on at Bradford tommorow. Easier to go to Victoria as it's 2 min walk to Shambles!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.